Sunday, March 13, 2005

Worst Time In My Life

I'm screwed up for everything in my life...
What will life mean when u stop breathing...
What will u become after dreams is destroyed...

Playing around all the time won't make a different...
Joking around will not make urself happy...
What can I do to make myself happier...

Running in the dreams...
Catching the reality...
What will make a different...

Always wish that time will stop whenever I call for help...
Always thought that good times will come..
But all are not true when reality comes in...

To me everything is blur...
Everything is mist...
Doing everything in confuse...

What does all this mean???
Will there be any answer???
Would there be someone who will help me???

1 comment:

Jarod said...

cool blog man.....here's my blog

so interested in the project??? CG animation???