Monday, August 28, 2006

Lost in Somewhere...

Today is the funniest day i had. Waking up in the morning, seeing no white guys in my house :D.
It was a day for me to pay for my ptptn loan, so i have to get up around 7.30 to fresh up. I was a stubborn guy, so i lost in the middle of my journey to the ptptn office which is only 15 minutes away from my house, but i spend 15 minutes more just to find that place.
When I reach the office, I was wasted around 1 hour in doing the procedure of paying loan. Why is it so long just to pay something??? All because of a offline system and an unconnected resit printer. A bad image for the government. Although i didn't get angry over it, but it makes me nervous.
On the way back, I thought that I won't miss the road back if i read the sign board, but hell no. The sign board bring me to another place which is 30 minutes away from my house... that's terrible. I spend 1 hour on my bike finding the right road to my house. What a waste of time, and my butt is in pain due to the excessive bumping from the ride...
Today seems to be a nice day, and I pray that i can concentrate on my study rather than focusing on how to get more money :D.

No comments: