Sunday, December 02, 2007

Tracking...

I just realise that when you're with someone, you will try to trace or track everything that someone said even though it is something that is insignificant to others. Every little details that you wish you can remember it so that the memories will last forever.

Just being with that person really brights up the life of me. Something I have lost for a long long time. Life stops when I moved. Moving forward in life but stagnate in dreams and spirit. The clock is ticking but my mind and memories have been staying in the same freaking states that I long wanted it to happen. I never really try my best to do something that I want to do. Eventually, it leads my dreams to only become a dream. A dream that pulls me back.

Sweet dreams I would be tonight and the stars will smile in my dreams. Mood now, Happy.

No comments: