Sunday, September 14, 2008

Trading Period

I just realise that for a person like me, trading on the 1st day and the last day of the week makes me frustrated.
I think I can only tolerate small changes that comes little by little. For example, trading day for me, would be Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Those are the days where trend is stable. Closing all my trades position before and after theses 3 days would be better for me to control my emotion.

STOP-LOSS!!  A must. I always forget about this when I make a trade. Setting my own profit and loss would be tough, cause I wanna earn more!!!

Another thing is that the timeframe I use, I still can't really figure it out, whether to use TF 1 hour or 4 hours. Cause sometimes, it depends on my mood again. If I'm eager to earn, definitely I want to make money fast, but it seems to hinder me making a right decision.

No comments: