Sunday, February 17, 2008

UTARian Christmas BBQ 2007

Our 1st UTARian BBQ in my 61 house. 30% of my class came to the bbq. There's a lot of picture taken so this is some of the picture that is handpick by me. For those who didn't come, don't worry, there's more event this year.

Preparation




Even 4 flat also can get lost in my house, u say geng or not. 4 flat le... I don't think she can read the map.

Proudly present, our pencucuk udang, hotdog, chicken wing, prawns and meat balls.

Mindy & Elsie


TK


Ray


Lastly, 仔仔 aka Wai Kit!!!

A few girls preparing cincau and Tang Yuan (汤圆) for us.




What are they doing??? Promoting kitchen accessories?

The end product.

See, it was so delicious that TK took everything!!!


Trying to start a fire.


Why la everyone looking at me ???



Gaming

Some random picture of UTARian getting HIGH!!























Eating


This is what happen when we're not environmental friendly. I should have followed Scopo and Shwu Tyng who bring their own plates.





Singing
Our DJ TK and his backup singer





BBQing






I saw gay activity going on here... *vomit*








Our 2 junior from foundation that came to our gathering.

Competition for POSER


Our sponsors


Artist that came to our Ceremony


Once contract is signed, participant need to pose, so who's the winner???


Is she?? nah, not poser enough. Out.


Not her either, Donkey style.


Eh... He looks like a POSER...


Not her either, though she got the name for Chef POSER aka poser in the kitchen.
*I photoshop her pimples, if you me to make it for you, do tell me :P. I charge one person RM500. hoho


Finally.... is not him either....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Our winner goes to.... *deng deng deng deng*


CHAN WAI!!!!
SUPER POSER!!!!
*
*
*
*
Fatt Hao Pose number 1!!!


You're welcome for our next BBQ. If you want to be a winner for the competition, do pose as much and as creative you can.

*There's always problems in organizing events. Well I had fun, I think that would compensate all those problems. Next one that I would organize would be a trip to Penang using Amazing Race style. Who wanna join??!!!!
*I used 20 days to finish this post wtf.

Oh ya, some vids for you guys to enjoy. I edited it a bit.

No comments: