Monday, February 25, 2008

Emptiness

I'm not talking about a thing without a fill, I'm talking about the feeling of it. The feeling without a something in it.

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
12
Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
13
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Jeremiah 29:11-13

I know God have a plan, but a plan that I couldn't see is something that is suffering.
I thought gaming can fill my life,
I really thought that finding someone I love will actually fill that feeling,
I actually thought that, by helping others, it will grant me something that I don't have.

Well, nothing seems to really fit into this phase of life. It seems to be so easy to find something when I'm young. Something that is easily content, something that is reachable, or maybe something that God want me to do.

Life ain't easy when there's only some simple purpose and some simple motive. You can't really be congruent with the world out there. Simple it could be, yet harder it is.

Once I thought that as long as it is simple, I would be able to do it.
Now I think that, the harder it is, the simpler it is too.

Night.

No comments: