Monday, February 11, 2008

Love

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

We are given the capability to do incredible things that we never in our life we thought we can do. I wonder, if I had everything in life, what's the meaning of it when we have no love? Without love, language have no meaning. Without love, knowledge and skill are useless. Faith without love, are totally nothing, it becomes something that is useless. Without love, all the donations won't help us to relieve our wrong doings.

Love play an important in our purpose of life. Don't you think so? Family are based on love, friends are based on love, marriage is the same too and there's so many things that need love. Without it, there's no order in the world and no forgiveness. There will be war here and there all the time.

No comments: