Friday, September 05, 2008

Isaiah 55:11

"so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
       It will not return to me empty,
       but will accomplish what I desire
       and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. "

Every word that we as a human said is accomplish with their own purpose rather than God's purpose. I know that human is never perfect, it was always God that make it perfect and allow us to enjoy his joy. His promises never comes empty, something that a human can't do. I like to talk but those are not promises that will return to me for what I desire. For God, every word that He said is infinite and works all the time. Just the timing that makes the difference and the way it is presence in front of our eyes.

Given me a chance to make promises, I dare not to try again.
Given me a chance to drop dead into something that I wanted to, I dare not to touch it.
Well, life ain't as smooth as what I see. The only way to go through it again is to draw strength from God himself where there's infinite strength that no one can provide.

I pray that God will give everyone around me an opportunity to experience His presence through me and people around me. It was our personal experience that makes a believer of Christ different from others. Others who have try so hard to achieve a portion in their life to be success. God bless.

No comments: